Optimize your Real Estate investment by enhancing its value….through exceptional management
San Diego Residential Property Management sets the high bar of excellence in the ever changing management industry by providing our clients with critical and timely communications resulting in the highest standards of superior service, professionalism and integrity. San Diego Residential Property Management provides a range of service options from full-service Property Management to simple Tenant Placement to major Project Management. A primary goal of San Diego Residential Property Management is to place attention on more than just the “day-to-day” management of your property; this is accomplished by consistent execution of value enhancements of your most valuable investment – your rental property. As a professional property management company it is our belief that the rental of your property needs to be treated as a business venture. From the moment you choose to entrust your asset with the team at San Diego Residential Property Management, you will sense that we value your business priorities, treating your rental property as if it were our own.
Full-Service Property Management
At San Diego Residential Property Management we utilize our experience to provide the best possible competitive service. Our staff will involve you in every step along the way, guiding the process from a competitive rental analysis and property evaluation to determine the market competition and property improvements that are needed to market your property at the highest rental amount through the tenant search, selection and lease documentation process. As property managers we will evaluate and monitor the preparation of your property for tenancy, working with appropriate vendors to get the work completed in a cost effective and timely manner.
Having a property rented drives everything we do, therefore marketing strategies are crucial. Available rental properties are advertised on dozens of free rental websites, as well as the MLS and SDRPM website. SDRPM also markets their rental properties directly with the United States military intra-net site – AHRN, as well as with many of the area’s largest employer’s intra-net sites. Signage is placed at the property and marketing materials provided to prospective tenants. Inbound calls and emails are screened and property showings are scheduled 6 days a week. Applications are accepted by prospective tenants online, making it easy for applicants to apply for your home. Applications are diligently screened to thoroughly evaluate the overall worthiness of the prospective tenant for the property. With each rental application received, SDRPM obtains a complete credit check, a criminal background, income verification, employment verification and validation of each tenant’s rental history, including an eviction and domestic terrorism check. Finally, personal and professional references are checked as available. We believe a complete and thorough background check is crucial in identifying the best possible tenant(s) for the property, thus reducing owner risk and expense later on. Once the detailed screening process has been completed, results of the due diligence are clearly communicated to the owner so that a well-informed business decision can be ascertained. It is the primary objective of San Diego Residential Property Management that the owner has a very high level of confidence in the selection process, as well as the ultimate decision as to who will occupy their residence.
Once the most qualified candidate has been selected to occupy the residence, we complete all of the necessary lease documentation, acquire signatures, collect the rental and security deposit funds, gather all required tenant paperwork including proof of identification, proof of insurance and utilities, complete the move-in condition report and coordinate all of the vacancy maintenance, all designed to reduce owner exposure and risk during the tenancy. We handle all tenant negotiations, coordinate maintenance issues with vendors and interface directly with tenants on all property related issues.
Routine property walk-throughs are performed for several reasons: (1) verifying that the tenant is conforming to the lease agreement, (2) check the condition of the property, (3) approve any ongoing or emerging maintenance issues, (4) determine future rental plans of the tenant, (5) make recommendations for improvements to the property that will enhance its value. A walk-through report is provided to the owner for review and ongoing strategic planning for the property.
Full Service Property Management Services:
- Free Rental Analysis to maximize Owner return-on-investment (ROI)
- No additional or hidden fees: No up-front leasing, advertising or additional placement fees
- Advertising on dozens of rental websites
- Proven advertising & marketing plans designed to fill vacancies – FAST! We don’t get paid until your rental property is occupied by a qualified tenant approved by the owner
- Property showings 6 days a week by appointment
- Straight forward & cost effective fee structure
- Online Tenant applications
- Tenant screening including: credit & criminal background, eviction history, income, employment, past rental & tenancy verification
- Lease negotiations with prospective tenants
- Preparation, execution and enforcement of lease documents
- Collection of rents and tenant security deposits
- Timely rent disbursements to Owners
- Online Owner access to financials, maintenance & monthly cash flow reporting
- Direct Bank Deposit of Owner disbursements
- Turnkey property maintenance & emergency services support – 24/7/365
- Routine property Walk-Throughs with report for Owner review
- Ongoing strategic property planning
- Service of Legal Notices by Process Server
- Move-In and Move-Out Coordination with appropriate documentation, date stamped photos
- Year-End Financial Statements & 1099 reporting
- Enforcement of HOA Rules and Regulations, as applicable
- Project Management services for major remodels or unforeseen property damage
- Coordination and supervision of maintenance work with preferred vendors who are licensed and insured
- Bill paying and accounting for all property expenses including HOA, insurance and vendors
- Timely real estate and property management related legal updates
- Eviction & Possession services through preferred Legal counsel
- Compliance with local, state & Federal tenancy laws